Manage the Default Subscription Policy
- Click the App Settings icon in the navigation menu.
- Scroll to the Default Subscription Policy section.
- Select the radio button to define the behavior of subscription policies
when new data sources are registered in Immuta:
- None: When this option is selected, Immuta will not apply any subscription policies to data sources when they are registered. Changing the default subscription policy to none will only apply to newly created data sources. Existing data sources will retain their existing subscription policies.
- Allow individually selected users: When a data source is created, Immuta will apply a subscription policy to it that requires users to be individually selected to access the underlying table. In most cases, users who were able to query the table before the data source was created will no longer be able to query the table in the remote data platform until they are subscribed to the data source in Immuta.
- Click Save and confirm your changes.